Monday, August 22, 2011

Rose Nail Art Design


Okay so I totally could write a book and a list of reason's for not blogging but i'm not. I just totally was a bad blogarista! So Sorry ;(

I started nail tech school and I have like 50 billion things to tell you and like 50 billion more photos to upload! I really can't even start cause then I won't have time to study for my exam this week.

Here is a nice little treat for you. I am totally in love with vintage and I created a vintage rose look with a inspired french tip ;)

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice my daughter, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things vintage. The roses are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful, what is that green color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can't even comprehend trying to paint with such detail, I can't even do a base coat without getting nail polish on my entire hand, lol! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete