Friday, July 01, 2011

Haul Time!!


I always feel the need to put in writing that I am not gloating. Ugh! I hate that. I just want to enjoy my blogs. Do you all ever feel that way about hauls? When ever I watch a haul or see a picture of one I don't ever think that the other person is bragging. I don't know whats wrong with me.

Anywho, I had to restock on some top coat and base coats.
Tell me, Seche Vite or Rapid Dry Top Coat? 

I will swatch the polish and tell you who they are. Like they are people. I kinda treat them like they are babies ;) Do you ladies or gents ever get OCD on how you treat your babies ( polish ). For instance, I will soak a Q-tip and clean the rim even if I have no problem opening the bottle. I have a whole list of things I do. I think that is a whole other blog post ;)

Enjoy!